Another Way The Trust Raises Funds
On Tuesday 3rd August 2021, our shop in Middleton Street officially opened its doors.
We are overwhelmed by the support it has received, raising much needed funds to help the Trust provide services which encourage people to manage their condition and maintain an excellent quality of life.
RECEIVING STOCK DONATIONS
There are certain items we CANNOT sell for legal and safety reasons. Accepting items that we cannot sell in our shops will translate into a cost for disposal for The Trust. Please see the list below of Accepeted/Not Accepted items.
Please contact the shop if you have larger items you wish to donate.
- Clothing – ladies, men’s, and children’s
- Shoes, handbags, jewellery, and accessories
- Household textiles – curtains, bedding, tablecloths, towels, scatter cushions, rugs
- Books, DVD’s, computer and console games
- Good quality glassware, crockery
- Toys and jigsaws
- Working electrical equipment
- Safety helmets
- Push chairs
- Car seats
- Changing Mats
- Baby bouncers
- Booster seats
- Video tapes
- Cassette tapes
- Disabled aids
- Pillows, blankets & duvets