There are many ways your business can support The Bracken Trust.
- Highlight your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility
- Raise public awareness of your business as a community supporter
- Market your brand, product or service in innovative ways
- Raise staff morale by organising fun events to raise money for the charity
- Reinforce your reputation as a caring employer.
The charity receives limited funding, so we are very reliant on donations from the public and organisations like yours.
How you can support us
- Company Fundraising
- Payroll Giving
- Sponsoring Opportunities
- Participate in organised charity activities
- Cash Donation
- Donations of Prizes
- Collection Tins
How the charity can support your company:
The Bracken Trust values all our supporters and there are several ways we can help promote your business as a caring employer who takes social responsibility seriously. We can publish information about your company fundraising activities, money raised and any interesting activities the company is planning. We also have a charity newsletter which is published quarterly, where we can mention your company and the great fundraising activities you are organising. If you would like to discuss partnership opportunities please contact the us on 01597 823646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org