The Bracken Trust does not receive any statutory funding, so we are very reliant on donations from the public and organisations like yours.
How we can support your company: The Bracken Trust values all our supporters and there are several ways we can help promote your business as a caring employer who takes social responsibility seriously. We can publish information about your company fundraising activities, money raised and any interesting activities the company is planning. We also have a charity newsletter which is published quarterly, where we can mention your company and the great fundraising activities you are organising.
- Highlight your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Raise public awareness of your business as a community supporter.
- Market your brand, product or service in innovative ways
- Raise staff morale by organising fun events to raise money for the charity.
- Reinforce your reputation as a caring employer.
How you can support us.
- Company Fundraising
- Payroll Giving
- Sponsoring Opportunities
- Participate in organised charity activities
- Cash Donation
- Donations of Prizes
- Collection Tins
If you would like to discuss please contact us on 01597 823646 or email email@example.com